Can your nonprofit use some extra money?
The Charlotte Mecklenburg Community Foundation is accepting applications from eligible (501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations for its 2013 Children and Youth Grants Program.
Grants will be awarded (typically between $15,000 and $50,000) to projects and programs that seek to achieve the following results for the children and youth of Mecklenburg County:
- Enter school ready to learn
- Achieve at or above grade level
- Excel in science, technology, engineering and math
- Exhibit positive behaviors during out of school hours
- Are prepared to enter and complete post-secondary education with credentials that increase the potential to earn a living wage and the prospect of job advancement
- Engage in healthy behaviors and avoid risky or dangerous behaviors
- Maintain healthy nutrition and engage in regular physical activity
- Have equitable access to healthcare and wellness services
The application deadline is April 26, 2013.
For more information, visit www.fftc.org/CMCFChildrenandYouth.
For Email Marketing you can trust
|Other Ways to Share|
Beyonce, Jay Z go vegan